Sunday, January 23, 2005

O

Will Oldham, aka Bonnie "Prince" Billy

Arise, Therefore
Personally signed to me by Will, "To Shaun, with much gratefulness, Will O"



Seafarer's Music



VIVA LAST BLUES



Days In The Wake



Ease Down The Road



I See A Darkness


Master And Everyone



The Letting Go



The Brave And The Bold w/Tortoise



SUPERWOLF w/ Matt Sweeney



The Wonder Show Of The World [w/the Cairo Gang]



Lie Down In The Light



Wolfroy Goes To Town



OPETH

Orchid [reissue]


Morningrise [reissue]



My Arms, Your Hearse



Blackwater Park [original pressing]


Deliverance



Damnation



Watershed



Heritage [deluxe Box Set]



Ozzy Osbourne

Speak Of The Devil






Blizzard Of Oz




































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave a response, but i did some searching and wound
up here "O". And I do have 2 questions for you if it's allright. Is it simply me or does it look like a few of the remarks come across as if they are written by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting on other social sites, I'd like
to keep up with everything fresh you have to post.
Could you list of the complete urls of all your communal sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?


Also visit my webpage: http://www.warriorforum.com/

shaun said...

To the commentator from a November fourteen years ago:
You should see my collexion now ~;^) \m/

To the commentator from seven years ago almost to the day:
"Warriorforum" --> Thanks for commentating! ;b \m/
(I have an unwritten policy to try and allow at least a decade go by before I respond. This is just to make sure all commentators are satisfied with their comments. In your case, I just couldn't wait any longer to respond.)

Here are my 2 answers: I have to agree that a few of the remarks come across from truly brain dead people, or at the very least spambots with questionable circuitry for "brains."
I am, as it turns out, posting on other social sites. Find me on facebook/shaun.grub
Please identify yourself as "Warriorforum" or "That guy who commented on your vinyl blog seven years ago," and I'll accept your friend request.

Here's a couple more sites I'm on
twitter/thornswrath
youtube/thornswrath

I hope you are still alive and well.

~thoRn out ~;^) \m/

MAGDY.. said...

افضل شركه تنظيف بالرياض افضل العماله المدربه علي اعلي مستوي وافضل ادوات التعقيم والتنظيف بالرياض شركه الشامل افضل الاسعار والخصومات

شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض

shaun said...

ولكن هل تحافظ على نظافة كوخ الخيش من أدنى مرتبة